Friday, April 2, 2010

Holiday Madness! RESQ39


Well, I don't know about you but in my house the holidays are the times when things tend to go crazy! Like someone gets a 103 fever on Easter morning, someone slices open a hand on Thanksgiving or twists an ankle playing football in the snow on Christmas day. And you know what that means.....

A trip to the ER!


*** note: I was late posting today because we DID have an emergency! My DS had a bad ear infection which landed us in the doctor's office this morning! I TOLD YOU SO!


Now, I know I sound excited about it but I'm not excited when someone gets hurt or sick but I just LOVE to be in the Emergency Room! It goes back to my past as a Paramedic...I love the adrenaline rush, figuring out a patients diagnosis, looking at x-rays! I know, I'm crazy...but then again you already knew that!

So, our challenge today comes from the Emergency Department....it's always so hard to find people when you go there. People are running around, behind curtains...what you need is a map! But how about a sketch instead?

Yup, a sketch challenge for today....enjoy!

Use the linking tool below to link us to your creation and if you're uploading to an online gallery, use the keyword or tag RESQ39.




Here is my sample:

recipe: stamps- Kitchen Sink Stamps Hydrangea, Papertrey Ink Asian Fusion, Distressed Stripes
paper- rustic cream, black, ballet blue, old olive
ink- brilliant blue, bashful blue, almost amethyst, certainly celery, old olive, black
accessories- ribbon, fiskars border punch, circle nestabilities, rhinestone



Thanks for joining us today!
Hope you have a blessed and wonderful holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by: GoodBlogHelpers.blogspot.com