Tuesday, March 17, 2009

WELCOME!

This challenge blog was created for anyone looking for a no pressure weekly challenge!

This is how it will work...

  • Each month there will be a specific theme...I will be looking to anyone out there to make suggestions! You can upload your creations at any time, there are no time limits. But each week there will be a new challenge.

  • I will choose 4 hostesses per month to post a weekly challenge. I will accept all suggestions as long as they are not copy-cats of any challenges currently posted on SCS, StampTV, PapercraftPlanet or any other popular message board. They can be based on past challenges but not the current one.

  • Each challenge entry can be linked here in the comments area... posted in your gallery on any of the 3 websites listed above and then linked here...or you can link a direct picture from shutterfly or another picture website. Once I figure out how Mr. Linky works, I'll set that up too...

  • If you would like to have your blog (or gallery) linked here, just email me!

THIS CHALLENGE BLOG IS JUST FOR FUN! THERE IS NO LOYALTY HERE TO ANY ONE WEBSITE OR COMPANY. ALL STAMPED IMAGES, PRODUCTS AND PEOPLE ARE WELCOME TO PARTICIPATE. THERE IS NO JUDGING, PRIZES OR DESIGN TEAMS INVOLVED.

IT IS JUST FOR PEOPLE LOOKING FOR A FUN, NO PRESSURE CHALLENGE!


14 comments:

  1. Denise, this is just what we need! Good for you for running with this! I hope we get lots of followers! A break from the norm--yessssss! I was bored with the norm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am totally in! :) Great idea, D!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys are too good! Love the header and the tagline! So darn creative! Getting more excited.

    ReplyDelete
  4. SUPER fun Denise!!!! I'm so happy to participate in any and every way!!! LOL I love the banner!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The banner makes me laugh. Isn't that just the way you feel sometimes? Like your mojo needs medical help. Great job setting this up, Denise.

    ReplyDelete
  6. the banner totally rocks! It is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks like so much fun! Jean, it's nice to hear from you again, too! Long time since you helped me so much on SCS! I will look forward to whatever you're going to be doing here!
    BettyBee

    ReplyDelete
  8. The design of this site ROCKS! Great job Denise!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great idea D! So when is the first challenge?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome job Denise! Just what the Doctor ordered!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Denise, this is fantastic. I would like my blog linked - is that possible?? www.thepaperspa.blogspot.com
    Thanks,

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is going to be just fun Denise and laid back. My best to you for getting this started.

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Designed by: GoodBlogHelpers.blogspot.com