*** SCROLL DOWN FOR CONTEST OPEN UNTIL 9/24***
Just Leave a comment!
Welcome back to
We hope you all had a wonderful summer but if you are like all of us your mojo may need a little first aid! As you can see we have made some changes to Res-Q-Challenge, we hope you enjoy them all!
First we hope you like the new look! Here are a few explanations:
1. First Aid - this section will change weekly with a new tip or trick for card making, crafting or anything! All of the past tips can be accessed from the Navigation Bar.
2. Res-Q'd - in this section we will highlight a weekly challenge project submitted by you!
3. We will post a new challenge every Monday. It will be a different kind of challenge depending on the Doctor on call!
4. In addition to the challenges, we will be bringing you articles following the latest trends, some tutorials, and fun things we have found on the web and in magazines.
5. We will also be bringing you Scrapbook and Digital challenges from time to time.
We are always looking for new ideas...please email us if you have an idea for a challenge or technique you would like to see us operate on! Also, if you have any questions on techniques, products or anything you can't find an answer to, just email us...we can try to help you out!
OK....now on to our latest Challenge!
Brought to you by our Physiologist on call....
A Physiologist can tell you all about the parts of the body and how they work together...in other words, this is our SKETCH Doctor! So, here is a sketch challenge to kick us off!You can post a link to your card in the comments area. Please use Keyword RESQ15 when posting in your online galleries so we can find it!
(Resqbarbie) Denise's Sample
And if that wasn't enough.....we have a prize to give away! We will be giving away a super prize basket every month!
All you have to do to enter is:
1. Leave a comment on this post
2. Follow us on Google
3. Subscribe to the Blog
For everyone who enters a card here for the challenge your name will be entered TWICE (or as many times as you add a card!)
We will use random.org to pick a number and the winner will receive this wonderful box full of Mojo-Rescuing Supplies!
A Making Memories Distressing Kit, SU Merci (unmounted), 4 Unmounted Red Rubber stamps, 1 Clear acrylic stamp, 1 Flower shaped chipboard book, 1 package flowers, 50+ 6X6 Patterned Papers, 4 round and 4 square blank coasters, 5 mini ribbon rolls, 1 8yd. roll of satin ribbon, 1 package adhesive gems, 2 metallic gel pens, 1 matchbook notepad, 1 wood mounted rubber stamp, 3 yds. fiber, 1 package chipboard tabs, 3 packs of Mini Me flowers, 2 packages metal book plates, 1 bag of metal typewriter keys, and one HOMEMADE loaf of Zucchini bread in a decorated ceramic mini loaf pan (nut free and individually wrapped) by Denise!
Thanks for joining us today for an exciting new bunch of challenges guaranteed to
RES-Q your MOJO!
Hope to see you back soon!