Monday, September 21, 2009

What's the Diagnosis?

*** SCROLL DOWN FOR CONTEST OPEN UNTIL 9/24***
The Diagnostician here on the RESQ is dedicated to helping find the source of mojo difficulties--posing problems and puzzles to help get your mojo on the road to recovery! Her “tests” may challenge you to think a different way or explore alternative treatments.

Our diagnostician is in the house and has an interesting puzzle for you. Fill in the puzzle to discover all the elements needed for your card, scrapbook layout, or project. You must use all of the puzzle answers in some way!
Don't forget to post the link to your project in "COMMENTS." If you upload to an online gallery use the keyword, label, or tag: RESQ16



Across
1. Not person or place
2. A little more than two
3. Primary color
5. Interesting elements
Down
1. "Tooth"; coarseness
4. Like a cake sometimes





Completing the clues from our diagnostician, I created this baby card for a friend of mine at Splitcoaststampers who just welcomed her second baby boy last week!
(Card Details: Bashful Blue pattern paper and cardstock, swiss dots cuttlebug embossing folder, soft subtles buttons, lettering delights doodlebat font images, ribbon)

Did you get all of the clues? I can't wait to see how you chose to use the clues for your project! Just a reminder! Keep scrolling down to enter our blog candy giveaway! The contest is open until 9/24!



10 comments:

  1. here is mine!

    http://isittuesdayyetma.blogspot.com/2009/09/res-q-challenge-16.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, this is why I'm not a doctor....

    did ya all have a backup plan for those of us who can't get the clues????? lol

    clue me in and I'll play along!
    blessings, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll get you started with a couple of hints, how about that--the puzzle is part of the fun.

    1 Across: Thing
    1 Down: Texture

    Let me know if you need more, Maria! Happy to help you cause I like seeing your work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maria, I'm glad I'm not the only one who is puzzle-challenged! Thanks for the hints, Jean! I'll try to get a card done tonight! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay, I've got the elements, now if I can just find the time tonight to make a card! Thanks, Jean!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a clever idea! I don't have a card to post, but I had to comment about the basic premise. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay! I got my card done! Here it is: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1486759?&cat=500&ppuser=93505

    Fun challenge, Jean!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OK, I admit I had issues with the "down" ones, but with the hint above and little patience I figured them all out - now I need to make the card! Fun challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. OK Jean, I think I got most of your puzzle! Here's my card: http://thecraftycat-michelle.blogspot.com/2009/09/res-q-16-puzzling-diagnosis.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. ok, I perservered LOL
    here's my card
    ... Joyful Stamper: Sew Many Cards
    Have a good one!
    Blessings, Maria

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Designed by: GoodBlogHelpers.blogspot.com