Friday, September 24, 2010

Hospital Clean RESQ64

Hospitals are clean, right? Of course they are! There are so many old sayings about being "hospital clean." I used to joke that my Mom cleaned my house like it was a hospital...she used bleach for everything!

So for this week's challenge, use bleach on your card! There are many tutorials for using bleach but here are few I found on SCS...


**Depending on what brand of cardstock you use you will get different results! For example I used Papertrey Ink New Leaf and the bleached imaged showed as a bright yellow! On SU Garden Green it showed up a lighter shade of green.**

Here is my sample:



Don't forget to use the keyword RESQ64 if you are posting to an online gallery or use the inlinxz below:



Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by: GoodBlogHelpers.blogspot.com