Friday, September 17, 2010

Listen and Relax! RESQ63

We are all under so much stress these days...form work, family and just the world we live in. One ways researchers have proven to help relieve stress is through your auditory sense! YES! Listening to relaxing music can positively affect your physical being!

Research has shown that music has a profound effect on your body and psyche. In fact, there's a growing field of health care known as Music Therapy, which uses music to heal. Those who practice music therapy are finding a benefit in using music to help cancer patients, children with ADD and others, even hospitals are beginning to use music and music therapy to help with pain management, to help ward off depression, to promote movement, to calm patients, ease muscle tension and more.

Well, we can use this in our stamping room too! Listening to calm soothing spa music may produce a soft, simple card, while listening to Opera music may produce an intricate, vintage look!

For this week's challenge, listen to both of these pieces of music. Choose one and create a card inspired by it. You can do 2 cards if you like! * I couldn't figure out how to add just a song so I found music that had videos attached....enjoy!

Inspiration # 1


Inspiration #2


Here is my sample....I was listening to inspiration piece #1 and it reminded me of the piano piece Edward plays for Bella in Twilight...LOL yes, I know, I can't help it I {heart} Twilight.....



Don't forget to use the keyword RESQ63 when uploading to an online gallery or use the inlinxz below:



Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. I heart twilight too! Mired in fan fiction from time to time... anyway... my card was inspired by the first piece.

    Thanks so much for featuring my card from last week! That's such an honor!

    Tee

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Designed by: GoodBlogHelpers.blogspot.com