Sunday, April 19, 2009

Challenge #5

Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!

This week's challenge is brought to you by Jacqueline (jacqueline on SCS):


SCS says I'm a glitter guru
And those that know me say it's true.
A dash of sparkle, a touch of bling,
Can add pizazz to anything.
Grab that glitter, grab the glue
And, find your inner guru too.

If you haven't figured it out, the challenge is to include something glittery on your card or project...you can use actual glitter, twinkling H2O's, sparkly stickers/embellishments, twinkling H2O's, glittered DSP, anything that sparkles or has razzle dazzle will work.

Use keyword RESQ05 so we can check it out! You can also link with Mr Linky here:




Here is Jacqueline's sample using Dazzling Diamonds:

Thanks for stopping by!

10 comments:

  1. I just did this the other day and think it fits this bill. I love, love, love glitter!

    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh I LUVS me some glitter!!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to make a glittery mess! Great challenge, Jacq.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope to get this done tomorrow night! Great challenge, Jacq!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you know me and glitter...we don't play nice! But, I will give it a try tomorrow while kiddies are in school!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun challenge, Jacq. My card for the color challenge needed some glitter so I did a combo. Hope to one just for this challenge later today.

    ReplyDelete
  7. 1st time playing here. I use Stickles, loose glitter and I don't do well!! LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun challenge again! I had a lot of ideas right away..this is what came of them:
    http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1323002?cat=500&ppuser=133151

    Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A wonderful card and a wonderful challenge!
    Blessings, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  10. Finally got mine done! It's super sparkly! :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Designed by: GoodBlogHelpers.blogspot.com