Thursday, December 24, 2009

Happy Holidays From Denise

On behalf of everyone at RESQ, we would like to say thank you to everyone who has been checking us out and playing along ...We hope to have new and fun things in store for you in the coming year! As always, we are open to suggestions and guest challenge hosts so please feel free to email us!

My holiday cards were made in bulk (I made about 50) and the ribbon goes all the way around the card so it can hold a check, cash or gift card. I just gave one to my UPS guy and he came back to tell me his wife loved it and wanted to know if I made it! (Of course I gave him a business card ;) !)





I used scraps of holiday paper I have accumulated over the years so each one has a different BG.

Thanks again for stopping by!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!
HAPPY HANNUKAH!
HAPPY KWANZAA!
HAPPY WINTER!

God Bless you all.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by: GoodBlogHelpers.blogspot.com