Monday, December 21, 2009

Happy Holidays! From Michelle

Happy holidays from Santa and me! I just wanted to take a moment to wish all of our fabulous Res-Q blog followers and challenge players a happy holiday season. I hope Santa brings you all lots of new stamping goodies for the New Year! Thank you all for participating with us each week in our efforts to Res-Q your stamping mojo!

About my project:
This Santa ornament was inspired by a similar ornament I spotted on SCS. You can see the original here:
http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1160780
I used circle and scallop circle punches and nestabilities to create my version of Santa, using textured white cardstock for his beard to give it some texture. I also added rosy cheeks and some googlie eyes just for fun.

Thanks again girls. I hope you have a wonderful holiday with your families!
Michelle




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by: GoodBlogHelpers.blogspot.com