Friday, October 16, 2009

The Answer Is. . .

Hello!  I'm back from my junket to Western NY and although I had fun with family, it is good to be back in the warm South. (Although I'm hearing that the cold weather may have followed us!)  The location for our Flight Medic Challenge was ACADIA NATIONAL PARK near Bar Harbour, Maine.  No one guessed the location correctly, although some of you were close.  So I put our commenters' names in a bucket and drew one out and the winner of the SIX CUTTLEBUG PUMPKINS is "Opthalmologist."  Email us with your real name and snail mail address and I'll get those out to you right away so you can use them for your fall cards.  Thanks to all of you who stopped by and played the challenge.  I'm off to look at your creations! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by: GoodBlogHelpers.blogspot.com