Saturday, October 3, 2009

World Card Making Day Challenge #1



Welcome to the Res-Q-Challenge Health Fair for World Card-Making Day. We’re so glad you could join us! Let’s get things started with your hearing check. What’s that you say? A HEARING check? Yep, time to check those decibel levels! Your challenge is to make a card that SHOUTS, “Pay attention to me!” Either make it LOUD and BOISTEROUS or include an embellishment that turns up the volume on your sketch! Here’s my sample, and be sure to come back at 2:00 PM (EDT) when Pat, our “ophthalmologist” on call will check your vision. Have fun. Let us know where your “Hearing Results” are located by leaving us a comment below. If you upload to an online gallery use RESQWCMD1 for the keyword, tag, or label. I said, "HAVE FUN WITH THIS CHALLENGE!!!!!!"


[Riding Hood Red and Blush Blossom cardstock by Stampin' Up; Basic Grey Indian Summer Designer Paper; Making Memories Jumbo blossoms; EnFrancais and Verses Rubber Stamps; Close to Cocoa (SU) and Black Ink; Organdy wired ribbon with wire removed.]



4 comments:

  1. Sorry, I'm a little late this morning. I had to make a run to Michael's. My cuttlebug cutting plates were so scarred and warped I knew they were going to break any minute, so I ran out to get some new ones in case I need my bug today. I'm on this challenge now though. I hope to come up with a good Halloween card ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm here! Here is my bold beauty for you Jean!

    http://isittuesdayyetma.blogspot.com/2009/10/world-card-making-day-challenge-1.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, here's my Shout Out Loud! card:
    http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1498045?&cat=500&ppuser=93505
    So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so far behind already! This is my first card of the day: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1498210?&cat=500&ppuser=49490

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Designed by: GoodBlogHelpers.blogspot.com