Saturday, October 3, 2009

World Card Making Day Challenge #2

Here is our next Challenge brought to you by Pat (casep on SCS)...


We're having a Health Fair today at the Res-Q Challenge. One thing you can do at a health fair is to have your vision tested. We are all familiar with reading the letter chart. It's actually called a Snellen Chart!

My challenge is for you to make a card featuring a large letter on the front. Your letter can be stamped, or chipboard, or cut out of a magazine. Just be sure it is big and bold like the letter chart.



Get that mojo going and make a card!

Use keyword RESQWCMD2 in your online galleries and make sure you post it here to be entered in the contest!


3 comments:

  1. Yeah! This one came together so fast for me...I had the paint out already so I just went with it!

    http://isittuesdayyetma.blogspot.com/2009/10/what-chart.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job, Pat! From Anderson, SC!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK, got this one in the gallery. I hope you don't need glasses to see my "U"! http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1498980?&cat=500&ppuser=49490

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Designed by: GoodBlogHelpers.blogspot.com