Monday, May 11, 2009

Challenge #8

Hope everyone had a wonderful Mother's Day!

For today's challenge, be inspired by a gift or card you received or gave for Mother's Day. You can even use something such as the ribbon, wrapping paper, or even a piece of the card. You can also use a photograph of the gift and use it as a thank you!

My kiddies know my Starbucks obsession and gave me a set of these AWESOME mugs and a gift card to Starbucks (thanks Daddy!) My DD attached a gift tag to the bag with the ribbon on the card (Go Gia!). Soooo, here is the card that was inspired by the mugs I got!




Remember, there are no time limits, vendor restrictions or other rules for the challenge. It's only for fun and inspiration. When uploading your card to Splitcoaststampers, Papercraft Planet, StampTV or any other site, please use the keyword RESQ08. And whenever you upload to a site or you blog, be sure to link back here using so we can all see what you've done! You can also use Mr. Linky below!



5 comments:

  1. Fun challenge..this one is card #1..somehow my post for TT got put here too! I enjoyed both challenges..sorry the cards ended up everywhere! Thanks for a fun one..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmmmmm...I'll have to think about this one D...Piper didn't give me anything for mom's day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Finally got this one done! I combined it with Lee's VSN challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This won't let me add to Linky. It says I nedd an http. I have one.

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Designed by: GoodBlogHelpers.blogspot.com