Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Let's Talk Trash!

Sorry I'm posting this late y'all...the whole job thing gets in the way sometimes.
Anyway, I finally made it and today we're going to talk trash. Now, I'm not encouraging spreading rumors or lies about people, but let's talk trashy to make someone laugh or even raise a few eyebrows.
Your challenge today is to use a funny, humorous, twisted, off-color sentiment on your card. If you don't have any stamps that fit this category, you can combine a couple stamps to create a sentiment or just make one up on your own. Let's have fun and talk trash.

Here's my example:

recipe:
stamps: I Brake For Stamps
ink: Archival Jet Black, Kiwi Kiss, Watercolor Crayons
paper: Regal Rose, Kiwi Kiss, WW, SU! Raspberry Tart DSP
accessories: Dew Drops, Ribbon, Dimensionals, Liquid Applique, Stickles
Remember, there are no time limits, vendor restrictions or other rules for the challenge. It's only for fun and inspiration. When uploading your card to Splitcoaststampers, Papercraft Planet, StampTV or any other site, please use the keyword RESQ03TT. And whenever you upload to a site or you blog, be sure to link back here using so we can all see what you've done! You can also use Mr. Linky below!

4 comments:

  1. hysterical! Great one Jacq! I'm on it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was a fun one! I had to think about it awhile since I don't have anything near funny..used my computer instead. I can't wait to see the rest..Thanks for a challenge on the funny side!! Helen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great, great card, Jacq. I'm really grinning about it!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Designed by: GoodBlogHelpers.blogspot.com