Sunday, May 17, 2009

Challenge #9 Honoring the Mower!

Today we would like to welcome our very first
GUEST HOSTESS!

HELEN (aka Lucy's MOM on SCS)

Here is Helen's challenge for today:

Two years ago DH bought a new riding lawn mower..pretty pricey I thought. But it has turned out to be a really good mower, making things a lot easier since we have a large area to mow. My CB is pretty much the same for my stamping..I was reluctant to put out a lot of money for folders and dies but now I use something created with them on just about every card.
For this challenge:

1. Use the color GREEN somewhere on your card
2. Use your most reliable, or your GO-TO tool (the one you couldn't live without!)
3. Make the card honoring the person who does the mowing (re: your hubby, son or even your gardener!)

Here is Helen's awesome sample!


Remember, there are no time limits, vendor restrictions or other rules for the challenge. It's only for fun and inspiration. When uploading your card to Splitcoaststampers, Papercraft Planet, StampTV or any other site, please use the keyword RESQ09. And whenever you upload to a site or you blog, be sure to link back here using so we can all see what you've done! You can also use Mr. Linky below!

7 comments:

  1. Great challenge, Helen. So glad you were our first guest hostess! I'll really try to get to this this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot to say how much I like your card, by the way. Perfect masculine card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulious card and a great challenge, Helen! I am with you on the Cuttlebug - I use mine all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great example! I'm slowly getting back to stamping after taking some time off while my parents were visiting! Thanks for getting me started again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhh cool challenge!!! I'm hoping to catch up on our RESQ challenges this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your sample, Helen, and the challenge was great. Sorry I was so late getting it done.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This challenge was just too perfect!
    blessings, maria

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Designed by: GoodBlogHelpers.blogspot.com